Pork Dinuguan

PORK DINUGUAN
Dinuguan is a Filipino savory stew of pork offal and/or meat simmered in a rich, spicy dark gravy of pig blood, garlic, chili, and vinegar.

I learned this pork dinuguan recipe from my grandmother when I was a highschool student, she let me help her while she was cooking, I chop all those needs for the recipe, and in the end, i learned how to cook her dinuguan style recipe. Today I'll be sharing it with you. To prepare this dish we will need this.

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 lbs pork loin cut into strips 
10 oz pork blood
2 medium onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic (minced)
1 cup vinegar
3 pcs banana peppers
1 tbsp brown sugar 
cooking oil           

HOW TO COOK:

Heat cooking oil in a pan Saute garlic & onion. 
Put-in the pork. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pork becomes tender.
Pour-in the vinegar and let to boil without stirring. 
Put-in the pork blood. Stir occasionally while simmering.
Add the sugar and banana peppers and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce gets thick. 
Remove from heat 
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve with hot white rice. Enjoy! (NOTE: you can serve this with PUTO)


Comments